10 Seats Available!Start Date: Thursday, November 25, 2021
End Date: Thursday, November 25, 2021
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
BULLIVANT Health + Safety is a Certified 3M Training Partner for Working at Heights training in Ontario.
This full-day program is approved by the Chief Prevention Officer in Ontario, meeting the requirements of the Working at Height Training Standard. Our program is designed for workers in the Ontario construction industry who must complete the required training (Ontario Regulation 213/91 (Construction Projects). This program consists of a combination of theory and practical modules and will provide students with necessary knowledge to safely perform their duties at height.
- Fall dynamics and hazard identification
- Rights and responsibilities related to working at height
- Ladder safety
- Legislative requirements for worker fall safety
- Fall hazard control and system options
- Personal fall protection components
- Rescue requirements and planning
- Equipment care principles
Course duration is 8 hours and it can be delivered at your facility in a group training environment, contact us for details at [email protected].
For our monthly public courses, you can view them on our course calendar here -