Seats Sold OutStart Date: Thursday, June 16, 2022
End Date: Thursday, June 16, 2022
Time: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
BULLIVANT Health + Safety is a Certified 3M Training Partner for Working at Heights training in Ontario.
This is the half-day recertification program for the approved (Ontario CPO approved) Working at Heights training program. You must have a valid Working at Heights training credential (from any approved program) or Ontario Ministry issued Proof of Completion to attend this course. This program consists of a combination of theory and practical modules and will provide students with the necessary knowledge to safely perform their duties at height.
- Fall dynamics and hazard identification
- Rights and responsibilities related to working at height
- Ladder safety
- Legislative requirements for worker fall safety
- Fall hazard control and system options
- Personal fall protection components
- Rescue requirements and planning
- Equipment care principles
Course duration is 4 hours and it can be delivered at your facility in a group training environment, contact us for details at [email protected].
For our monthly public courses, you can view them on our course calendar here -