10 Seats Available!Start Date: Thursday, January 20, 2022
End Date: Thursday, January 20, 2022
Time: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
This course will be an instructor led, virtual session so you can keep your participants safely away while still getting the highest quality, instructor led class.
BULLIVANT Health + Safety will provide a complete Virtual Due Diligence Training for Supervisors & Managers program delivered to your Supervisors & Managers which will include:
- Legal requirements under the OHSA and Regulations, including the legal
responsibilities of a manager and supervisor representing the employer
- The Rights of Workers
- The Internal Responsibility System
- MOL Notices and Enforcement
- Offences and Penalties
- Criminal Negligence
- Accident Investigation Techniques and Reporting
- Record Keeping
- Training Workplace Parties
- Supervisor Awareness in 5 Steps
All course materials will be delivered digitally to each participant.
Participants are required to have working microphone and camera on their computer in order to attend.