$175.00Start Date: April 8, 2020
Start Time: 12:30 pm
End Date: April 8, 2020
End Time: 4:30 pm
Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
Transporting Dangerous Goods exposes workers to chemicals, biohazardous materials, and more. Obtaining effective training limits the risks that these hazards pose to workers.
Our Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) program outlines Transport Canada’s legislative requirements under the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act and Regulations. After completing this program, you will be confident in the handling of hazards materials and products. Three (3) years from the date of taking this Transportation of Dangerous Goods Training, you are required to re-take this program to maintain your certification.
In this program, we cover:
- Classification of Dangerous Goods (Schedules 1 & 3)
- Special Provisions (Schedule 2)
- Preparing and Maintaining Shipping Documents
- The use of Labels and Placards
- Safe Handling of Dangerous Goods Procedures
- Emergency Response Action Plan (ERAP)
- Penalties and Fines