$150.00Start Date: March 24, 2020
Start Time: 8:30 am
End Date: March 24, 2020
End Time: 12:00 pm
Fall Arrest for Industrial/Manufacturing (Non-Construction)
Falls are one of the most common causes of workplace accidents and fatalities. Our Fall Arrest program reviews preventative measures with a goal of eliminating all falls in Industrial and Manufacturing workplaces.
After completing this program, you will have the knowledge necessary to prevent the risks of falling on your job site(s). Three (3) years from the date of taking this Fall Arrest Training, you are required to re-take this program to maintain your certification.
In this program, we cover:
- Learning about Falls in the Workplace
- Legal requirements under the OHSA and Regulations
- Identifying Preventative Measures to Eliminate Falls
- Understanding the Duty to have Fall Protection
- Identifying and Understanding Fall Protection Systems
- Learning how to Inspect Fall Protection Equipment
- Identifying the Components of a Fall Protection Plan