All our Safety Strategy Sessions are conducted in compliance with legislation, and are used as a guide for designing plans for corrective actions within a health and safety program.
This is a no cost/no obligation One hour Safety Strategy Session & Workplace Inspection performed by our safety professional. We can let you know your current state of H&S compliance and also provide you a road map to get you where you need to be. The Workplace Inspection gives us a good overview of your operations, your requirements and your needs.
As we can only offer this to a limited number of companies, apply today to see if you qualify.
Here’s how to apply:
- Fill in the contact form on the right side of this page and write “Safety Strategy Session” in the message box
- You’ll receive an email confirming receipt of your request
- You’ll receive another email and attached to the email will be a Due Diligence questionnaire
- Fill in the questionnaire, only takes a couple minutes, and email it back
- Watch your email closely to see if your application is accepted
The Due Diligence questionnaire must be completed and returned before a
Safety Strategy Session can be booked.
If approved, you’re Safety Strategy Session will include a workplace inspection so that my lead health & safety professional can get an accurate overview of your operations.
Here are some of the topics that may need reviewing during your session.
- Review of current safety programs
- Review of your current policy/procedure manuals
- Review of documented proof of training compliance
- Gauge your performance based on the regulations and legal obligations
- Measure and collect information about your safety program’s reliability and effectiveness
- Review safety training for workers to ensure compliance
If your facility is located outside our regular service area a travel fee may apply. Please contact for more details.
Not all applicants are accepted as we only have a limited number of spots available.