All our Safety Strategy Sessions are conducted in compliance with legislation, and are used as a guide for designing plans for corrective actions within a health and safety program.
With the Safety Strategy Session our health & safety professional will run through a due diligence checklist at your facility to see where you should focus your H & S training needs on, and also give you some direction and solutions you need to stay in compliance with the MOL legislation and regulations.
This is a no cost/no obligation One hour Safety Strategy Session performed by our safety professional. We can let you know your current state of H&S compliance and also provide you a road map to get you where you need to be.
- Review of current safety programs
- Review of your current policy/procedure manuals
- Review of documented proof of training compliance
- Gauge your performance based on the regulations and legal obligations
- Measure and collect information about your safety program’s reliability and effectiveness
- Complete walk through at your facility to determine possible hazards and hot spots
- Review safety training for workers to ensure compliance
The Safety Strategy Session is available for all companies located within a 100km radius of 158 South Service Road, Stoney Creek. If located outside the radius a fee may be applied.
Contact Us to Book your session now.